Sunday, December 23, 2012

Yummy Fruit Pizzas

Today my sweet tooth was calling out to me to make something yummy to snack on. I didn't feel like making the usual cookies or brownies, so I decided to make Fruit Pizzas! What I love about these things is that they are sweet without being overly packed with sugar. I must give you fair warning before you eat these... it is nearly impossible to eat just one because they are extremely addicting! 

What you'll need:
Sugar Cookie Dough
1 Package of Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla
Fresh Fruit cut up

What to Do:

Start by baking the sugar cookies on an un-greased cookie sheet (excuse how ugly my baking sheets are- they are used daily!) Flatten them out a little bit (I used a coffee mug to flatten them into circles)
 Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes (it's important to not over-do them)


While cookies are baking in the oven, Take the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and mix in the blender until it's a creamy smooth consistency.


When cookies are done baking, put them in the fridge to cool, and then top them with the cream cheese mixture and put them back in the fridge


 Cut up the Fresh fruit you want to put on top. I used Kiwis, Strawberries, Blueberries, Banana, and Oranges. I found it works best to cut the fruit into cubes.


Take the cookies out of the fridge and top with the fresh fruit. If you don't eat them immediately, store them in the fridge (because of the fruit and cream cheese).


No comments:

Post a Comment